The ISO Support on IOSH - Working Safely Online Training is a comprehensive program designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to understand and implement ISO standards in support of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) practices.
There were 565,000 workers who sustained a non-fatal injury at work in 2021/22. Tragically, there were 123 workers killed in work-related accidents in the 12-month period too.
At ISA Support, we prioritise the importance of IOSH - Working Safely Training in preventing injuries and saving lives.
Please note that this course is not designed to replace formal practical training but provides an excellent guide to refreshing knowledge and updating skills.
Who is this for?
The ISO Support on IOSH - Working Safely Online Training is designed for professionals from a wide range of industries who are involved in or responsible for occupational safety and health practices within their organisations.
The IOSH - Working Safely Online Training covers the following key topics:
- Introduction to Standards and Occupational Health: Overview of standards related to OSH and understanding the benefits in the workplace.
- Essentials: Structure and key requirements of OSH occupational Health.
- Integration: Integrating ISO Standards with IOSH Working Safely procedures and management systems.
- Continuous Improvement: Cultivating a culture of continuous improvement in OSH practices.
By completing the IOSH - Working Safely Online Training, participants will gain the following benefits for their business:
- Enhanced understanding of ISO standards for improved occupational safety and health practices.
- Integration of ISO and IOSH Working Safely principles for a cohesive approach to workplace safety.
- Practical strategies for implementing ISO 45001:2018 and driving continuous improvement in safety management systems.
Test and Certification:
At the end of the course you will be given a test of 20 multiple choice questions. The required pass rate is 85%.
You will be able to download and print (if required) a digital certificate on completion of the course.
Main course certificates last 3 years. (Refresher courses are available and recommended every 12 months).
All our courses have been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Main Course: Approximately 50 minutes (excluding time taken for the final exams).